The Béaba Infrared Thermometer is a multi-purpose thermometer with fever indicator, accompanying the child, from birth to adulthood and an essential tool in your baby kit!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3 measurement methods, auricular, forehead & room temperature
- The measurement is ultra fast (1 second)
- Non-contact temperature measurement, suitable for sleeping child
- Child or adult mode can be selected recognising the fact that the definition of a fever varies between a child and an adult and making the interpretation of the child's temperature is easier
- The colour code (red / green) assists in the interpretation of the temperature and is reinforced by a warning beep when the child has a fever
- Back lit LCD screen for reading by day and night
- Measurement taken with a simple click, without skin contact so as not to wake baby, silent mode available.
- Suitable for use from birth
- 20 memory spaces
- Warning beep for fever (3 warning beeps)
- Supplied with storage case
- Care: Clean with a wet cloth or sponge.