Fanfan the Fawn
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fanfan the Fawn is Sophie the giraffe's cousin and baby's first toy and teether. This adorable little fawn made of natural rubber is designed to stimulate baby's 5 senses:
- Sight: Fanfan's white spots provide visual stimulation for baby
- Hearing: he squeaks when pressed, keeping baby amused and stimulating their hearing
- Smell: the singular scent of natural rubber from the Hevea tree makes Fanfan the Fawn easy to identify
- Taste: his soft texture and chewable ears and legs make him perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums
- Touch: Fanfan's long legs and neck make it easy for baby to grip and his soft texture is soothing and comforting
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stimulates the 5 senses
- Designed for tiny hands
- All natural materials
Material: 100% natural rubber derived from the latex of the Hevea tree. Painted with food-grade paint.
Size: 15cm tall
Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Use: From birth