Building Books - First Foundations
A traditional stacking toy and four books in one! A perfect introduction to first concepts: colours, numbers, shapes and animals, with bold, eye-catching illustrations and four animal puzzles to make.
The author, Gill McLean, has illustrated and designed many children's books, with publishers such as Templar, Harper Collins, Oxford University Press and QED. She works in both traditional and digital media to match the art style to the story and has designed everything from pictures to pop-up books. Gill lives in the Yorkshire Dales, England.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 4 x Board Books as a cube of 11 pages each
- A perfect introduction to first concepts: colours, numbers, shapes and animals, with bold, eye-catching illustrations
- Colour illustrations on all sides of the cube-shaped books create a building block - a traditional stacking toy
- The books can be stacked to reveal 4 animal puzzles (in a stack of two and four), as well as a counting aid up to four
- The blocks fit neatly into a lidded slipcase with a stickered closure
Maintenance: Dust with dry cloth
Size: Individual books: 5cm x 5cm x 5cm (storage box: 10.8cm x 10.7cm x 5.7cm)
Use: Pre-school children