Veggie Medley Purée
Did you know cauliflower is a superfood? They are packed with nutrients and antioxidant power which helps in strengthening the immune system, they provide relief from indigestion as well as increased iron absorption. They are also a great source of protein and full of essential vitamins and minerals. The humble cauliflower is a key ingredient in this delicious veggie medley puree, suitable from 4 months and onwards.
Veggie Medley Purée Recipe
- Suitable from: 4+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Ingredients: 1/2 cup cauliflower, 1 cup pumpkin, 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 cup peas, a sprig of flat leaf parsley
- Chop the pumpkin, zucchini and cauliflower into 1cm cubes
- Place all ingredients in the steamer basket of the Babycook.
- Fill the Babycook with water to level 3 and press steam button.
- When cooked, put all the ingredients in the blending bowl while reserving the cooking liquid.
- Mix to desired consistency adding cooking liquid as required.
Et voila, bon appétit!
This can also be served as a nice side dish for the rest of the family if left chunky.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published