Frozen Yoghurt Bark with Berries
This frozen yoghurt bark is a great festive treat that is suitable for the whole family. We serve this as a healthy alternative to ice-cream and is perfect refreshing snack on a hot afternoon. You may choose to decorate with berries as in the recipe or even try adding some desiccated coconut or chocolate chips. Please remember not to serve honey to babies under 12 months of age. If you are preparing this recipe for a baby, make it without the honey or substitute for maple syrup or more fruit.
For alternative snack recipes that are suitable for your little one, try our Frozen Watermelon Granita, Fruit Bars or Bliss Balls recipe.
Frozen Yoghurt Bark with Berries Recipe
- Suitable from: 12+ month old
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Freezing time: 1 hour
- Ingredients: 1 cup Natural Yoghurt, 1 teaspoon honey, 5-6 strawberries, a small handful of blueberries and raspberries
- Place 3 chopped strawberries, the yoghurt and honey into the Babycook mixing bowl and pulse until combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pour the yoghurt mixture on top. The thicker the bark, the longer it will take to freeze!
- Decorate the top with remaining chopped strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- Place in the freezer for at least one hour, until it is completely frozen. For bark that is approximately 0.5cm thick, allow 2-3 hours.
- Snap off pieces once frozen or use a hot knife to make more even pieces.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If you are dairy free, replace natural yoghurt with coconut yoghurt. You may not need to add honey to this as it is naturally sweeter.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published