This combination of Couscous and Creamy Broccoli with Beef offers an array of textures and delicious flavours. This is the perfect meal for babies and infants that are at Baby Led Weaning stage. Consistency is smooth and easy to eat. This meal offers a healthy alternative to a classic tagine ensuring that the broccoli and meat nutrients are preserved by steaming.
Couscous and Creamy Broccoli with Beef Recipe
- Suitable from: 8+ months old
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Texture: Milled
- Ingredients: 30 g couscous, 10 g beef, 150 g broccoli, 1 teaspoon of heavy cream, 1 piece of garlic
- Clean and cut the broccoli
- Steam the broccoli (use the Babycook for minimal effort!), add meat, then add garlic 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time
- When the meat, broccoli and garlic are well cooked (Water to level 3 in the Babycook), then mix everything together for a consistent texture
- Cook the couscous as explained on the packaging
- Set up the mashed broccoli and meat in the centre of the plate, and then add the couscous on the top of it
Et voila, bon appétit!