Carrot, pear and nectarine puree
If you are having trouble getting your little one to eat veggie purees as they prefer a sweeter flavour, then mixing fruit and veggies together often helps! As you introduce more veggies and fruit into your baby's diet, you can try different combinations too. For other puree ideas, try our Strawberry and Apple Puree or our Pear and Prune Recipe which is a great constipation buster.
Carrot, Pear and Nectarine Purée Recipe
- Suitable from: 4+ month olds
- Preparation time: 5 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- Ingredients: 2 carrots, 1 pear, 1 nectarine
- Peel, core and chop the pear into cubes of approximately 1cm in size.
- Peel and chop the carrot into small pieces of about 0.5cm in size
- Remove the pit from the nectarine and chop into rough pieces of approx 1cm in size.
- Put the ingredients in the steamer basket of the Babycook.
- Pour water into the tank to level 2.
- Start the cooking process.
- When it is cooked, pour it into the blending bowl, reserving the cooking liquid.
- Add small amounts of the cooking liquid reserved from the steaming process and blend to bring to the desired consistency.
- Et voila, bon appétit!
Make a double batch and freeze in multiportions or our conservation jars. Then you will have it on hand to serve when baby is ready.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published