Banana Steamed Pudding
Healthy dessert options are hard to come by for your little one. Try these yummy banana steamed puddings, that are made entirely in the Babycook with the help of a Portion Container, designed for heating or cooking in your Babycook.
Looking for other dessert ideas? Try our Strawberry and Apple puree, Yoghurt with Berry Compote or Blueberry Pancakes.
Banana Steamed Pudding Recipe
- Suitable from: 12+ month old
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients: ½ banana, 1 egg, 1½ tbsp milk, 2/3 cup of flour, 3 tbsp softened butter, 1/2 tsp baking powder, optional: 1 tsp maple syrup
- Mash Banana
- Place all ingredients in the Babycook mixing bowl.
- Mix in 10 second increments until smooth.
- Pour mixture to make three puddings using Béaba's 120ml Conservation Jar. Be sure to close the lid on gently to allow steam to escape.
- Cook each pudding individually, by placing in the steaming basket of the Babycook.
- Fill with water to level 3 and then press steam!
- Allow to cool before serving.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If you or your little one prefer a sweet pudding, add maple syrup or serve covered in a berry purée.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published