Banana Berry Smoothie
This delicious smoothie will leave your toddler begging for more, while also hiding their own little secret - they are packed full of veggies! A great snack for morning tea, they can even double as a healthy breakfast too! For dairy free options, use almond or soy milk instead.
Looking for more smoothie recipes? We also have this delicious strawberry and kale smoothie recipe which will help you increase your little ones veggie intake!
Banana Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Suitable from: 4+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Ingredients: 1/2 banana, 1/3 cup blueberries or raspberries, 1 cup milk (almond or soy milk if dairy free), 1/3 cup cauliflower or spinach
- Wash the berries and cauliflower.
- Chop banana and cauliflower into rough chunks.
- Place all ingredients in the blending bowl of the Babycook.
- Mix in 10 second increments until all chunks are gone.
Et voila, bon appétit!
This one is great for adults too! You may wish to add some protein powder if it is replacing a meal to keep you and the little one feeling full. Using frozen ripe bananas makes it a little sweeter and refreshing in summer!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published