Banana and Cinnamon Puree
Now is the time more than ever, to keep your baby recipes simple! If like me, you're trying to avoid the supermarket, and want some easy meals from what you already have in the cupboard, then this puree is for you. It's quick and easy to make, and is great served in the Babysqueez!
Recipes such as this or other fruit purees, work well stirred through porridge if you are doing the Baby Led Weaning approach or to change the texture as your little one develops.
Looking for other fruit puree ideas for your little one? Try our Berry Puree or Strawberry and Apple Puree.
Banana and Cinnamon Purée Recipe
- Suitable from: 4+ month olds
- Preparation time: 2 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 pinch cinnamon
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees celsius.
- Peel the banana and slice lengthwise.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, place the banana and a small pinch of cinnamon into the blending bowl of the Babycook.
- Blend in 10 second increments to bring to the desired consistency.
- Et voila, bon appétit!
This can be frozen in the freezer for up to 3 months and defrosted for use as required.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published