Anglo-Moroccan Lamb recipe
- Suitable for: 7-12 month olds
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Eating time: 20 min
- Ingredients: 150g of fresh peas, 5 mint leaves, 30g of bulgur, 20 g of lamb (leg), 1 ssp of sunflower oil
- Place the bulgur into the rice cooker with 45 ml of water.
- Pour water into the Babycook tank (level 3) and start cooking.
- Shell the peas (setting the pods aside*) and wash them.
- Cut the lamb into small pieces.
- Put the peas and the lamb into the steam basket.
- Pour water into the tank (level 3) and start cooking.
- Once cooked, remove the cooking juices and set aside in a small glass.
- Put all the cooked ingredients into the mixing bowl with the sunflower oil.
- Mix, adding part of the cooking juice to obtain the consistency you want.
- Add mint leaves and mix once again.
*Keep the pea pods to make a cream of pea soup. Cook them for about 20 minutes in chicken stock and them carefully mix and then put through a sieve.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published