Babycook Descaling Liquid
The Babycook descaling liquid eliminates limescale, optimises cooking conditions and ensures proper operation and preservation of the appliance. Its high level decomposition power of all mineral sediments makes it suitable for all water hardness.
HOW TO USE
- Ensure the device you are descaling is cold and not connected to the electrical outlet.
- Pour a mixture of 100ml of water and 100ml of descaling liquid into the heating reservoir.
- Leave overnight and then empty. Repeat if necessary until all lime deposits have been removed.
- Connect the device to the electrical outlet and complete two heating cycles using water only in the heating reservoir (3 measures of water) in order to rinse it well. Then clean the bowl and accessories with warm, soapy water.
Never use a chemical descaler or a coffee machine descaler in the heating reservoir of the Babycook.
For more tips on descaling and maintaining your Babycook, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Removes limescale in the Babycook heating tank and optimises cooking conditions
Compatible with all electrical appliances (Babycook, Bottle wamer, Bib' expresso and sterilizer)
- Contains 500ml of descaling liquid