Does your little one love yoghurt pouches? While they are delicious, and it's important that babies and toddlers have enough calcium intake each day, those little single use pouches from the supermarket are expensive and not to mention the amount of additives that are in them! Rather than purchasing individual pouches, try buying tubs of natural yoghurt and serving from our reusable BabySqueez'. If your little one likes it a bit sweeter, stir through a fruit puree. Making your own ensures you know exactly what your little one is eating.
Apple and Strawberry Yoghurt Recipe
- Suitable from: 6+ month olds
- Preparation time: 2 min
- Cooking time: 0 min
- Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of Apple and Strawberry Puree, 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt.
- Follow the instructions to make our Apple and Strawberry Puree (or swap for another fruit puree if you prefer!)
- Take the fruit puree and natural yoghurt and stir through in a bowl until it is well mixed.
- Spoon into a BabySqueez' pouch, using a silicone teat for babies and the hard teat for toddlers.
- Et voila, bon appétit!
Freeze the fruit puree in 2 tablespoon batches in Béaba's small conservation jars. Then simply defrost and stir through the yoghurt when ready.