The classic combination of Chicken and Corn make a sweet and tasty dish, combined with superfood benefits of cauliflower, make this an easy, go to dish your little one will enjoy eating.
Chicken and Corn Purée Recipe
- Suitable from: 4+ month old
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Ingredients: 100g chicken, 100g corn, 200g cup cauliflower
- Chop the chicken and cauliflower into 1cm cubes.
- If the corn is on the cob, slice the pieces of corn off or use tinned corn.
- Place all ingredients in the steamer basket of the Babycook.
- Fill the Babycook with water to level 3 and press steam button.
- When cooked, put all the ingredients in the blending bowl while reserving the cooking liquid.
- Mix to desired consistency adding cooking liquid as required.
Et voila, bon appétit!
This can also be added to a base of chicken stock and turned into a yummy chicken and corn soup.