Healthy dessert options are hard to come by for your little one. Try these yummy banana steamed puddings, that are made entirely in the Babycook with the help of a Portion Container, designed for heating or cooking in your Babycook.
Banana Steamed Pudding Recipe
- Suitable from: 12+ month old
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients: ½ banana, 1 egg, 1½ tbsp milk, 2/3 cup of flour, 3 tbsp softened butter, 1/2 tsp baking powder, optional: 1 tsp maple syrup
- Mash Banana
- Place all ingredients in the Babycook mixing bowl.
- Mix in 10 second increments until smooth.
- Pour mixture to make three puddings using Béaba's 120ml Conservation Jar. Be sure to close the lid on gently to allow steam to escape.
- Cook each pudding individually, by placing in the steaming basket of the Babycook.
- Fill with water to level 3 and then press steam!
- Allow to cool before serving.
Et voila, bon appétit!
If you or your little one prefer a sweet pudding, add maple syrup or serve covered in a berry purée.